Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My New Project

Our kitchen has a little dining area that we don't use.  So, I am going to make it over into my new office!  Woohoo!!! I've decided it will also be a place to display my photographs.  Earlier I posted a little how-to on adding vinyl to a frame from the House of Smiths.  I did that tonight as the first step on my "WALL!"


I bought a 10x10 frame for $7 and stickers $4 at Joanns Fabric.  I already had the paper and vinyl.  I cut the vinyl using my cricut. So...It was an $11 project.  I have more stickers left over to use on other things, but I am not sure if I am keeping them on this frame.  We'll see.  

Anyway, next step is to get my kiddos some clothes in the accent colors
 I want for my office and then photograph them.  Can't wait to do that.




http://cat-herndon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment