Thursday, July 14, 2011

Session Tips


Just a few tips before the session:

1. If your child has a runny nose, please bring wipes to clean during session.  
We want clean faces!!!

2. Having a strange woman with a big, black camera 
getting into their personal spaces can be intimidating. 
 So, prep them before the session. 

3. It’s my job to photograph them.  It’s your job to make sure they show those little 
personalities.  If you want them to smile, make them smile.  If you want them to laugh,
 tell a joke.  Bring a favorite toy.  Sing a song.  Do whatever you have to do to get them 
HAPPY and themselves. 
I’ll be talking to them too, but you’re my assistant during the session
 making sure they are showing me the faces you want photographed.

4. Fill out the questionnaire.  This gives me a little information on your kid.  It tells me your 
expectations and it gives me some room to work with when conversing with your kids!

5. Bring Toys, Bubbles, Happy Music on your smart phone, rattles, candy, snacks, drinks....
whatever you can think of that will get your kid to smile, be themselves.  
6. I love working with props, but I also like working without.  
If you have an idea for the session or props, share with me. 

7. Can’t wait to photograph your little loved ones!




http://cat-herndon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment