Monday, October 10, 2011

Mini - Session Information

The Holiday Mini-Sessions will be held on October, 29th.  If you have signed up, please read this post.  It has important information regarding your session.

First, each session is 20 minutes.  Please make sure you are on time or a few minutes early because it will take away from your session time.

If you end up being 10 minutes late, you will only have a 10 minute session and I may not be able to provide you with the 5 digital images because of the lack of time.  I will not offer refunds because of being late.

If you would like Holiday props please bring them with you.  I will have a few things, but if you want something specific, please bring it along.

If there is bad weather, we will reschedule for another day.

I will have a complete price list up soon for ordering Holiday Cards and other Holiday items.  The original pricing for the Holiday cards is no longer current because  I am switching printers due to quality issues with my last printer.

I will be emailing everyone that signed up, next week.  I will re-confirm your time.  At that time, please let me know if the mini session will be a family mini-session or just kid(s).

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment